As a club, the VSA go caving in a quite a few areas around Victoria. Some of the more frequented areas include Buchan, Limestone Creek, Gippsland, Ballarat, Hamilton and Portland. Those areas in the west tend to be volcanic areas whereas those in the east generally have limestone caves.
Return to About Us
- VSA General Meeting - Followed by Post-meeting presentation by Jason Goldstein on his 2018 Antarctic trip
- VSA General Meeting - Followed by post-meeting presentation by Robert Brain - Yorkshire Dales - a tour of White Scar Cave and region
- VSA General Meeting -followed by Post-meeting presentation: Mapping Labertouche Caves - Presentation by Sil Iannello and Peter Freeman
- VSA General Meeting - Meetings are held in the Pastoral Centre at St. Francis church, Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. Access is via locked gates from the car park, so you need to be there on time. Somebody will be at the gate until 8pm.
- VSA General Meeting – BBQ - Social Event – XMAS Catchup
- Brunswick East