CANCELLED DUE TO THE LEADER’S WORK COMMITTMENTS
- Please note this trip will be dependent on COVID-19 restrictions.
- Easter Weekend (Friday 2nd to Monday 5th April) to Mt. Gambier in South Australia
- Leader will be Tom Aberdeen.
- A fun and beginner friendly trip – Some caving, but more for people who also have an open water dive certificate (no cave diving required) or would just also be interested in snorkelling while others dive. The diving is easy and in less than 18m water. Contact Tom Aberdeen for details.
- Any questions can come directly to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org